WDTFRS-01 Nylon Fishing line Winding Machine •Continuous winding operation with variable pitch on continuous lengths of round core material. Special pre-load settings for tightly wound Coils (droop test). •Base material (core) can range from .06" to .008". •Complete programmable touch...Send Inquiry
WDTFRS-01 Nylon Fishing line Winding Machine
•Continuous winding operation with variable pitch on continuous lengths of round core material. Special pre-load settings for tightly wound Coils (droop test).
•Base material (core) can range from .06" to .008".
•Complete programmable touch screen controls.
•Winding speed up to 3000 RPM.
•Linear winding speeds up to 180" per minute.
•Easy to use, very user friendly.
Winding wire diameter
Winding fish line spool diameter
Winding fish line spools pcs
Winding machine advantages
1. The use of independent bearing design, toothed belt replacement quick and easy.
2. Power-off save winding data, effectively avoid scrap coil.
3. wind to bobbin end side, intelligent deceleration, can fast winding thick wire.
4. Machine can automatic measure out the start winding data and winding width.
5. Can set the spindle climb time, you can set the winding speed up and down when the machine winding.
6. Full-English touch screen display, the operation more convenient and quick.
7. Using 32-bit ARM control chip controller, faster computing speed, effectively reducing the cable error.
8. All optical input and output isolation, work stability.
9. The use of Japan imported bearings, belts, Taiwan imported inverter and screw to ensure stable performance.
You can see there is a drive shaft which transmits power to the opposing chuck.
This allows for the coordinated rotation of both ends of the wire mandrel under power.
The source spool of kanthal heater core wire is mounted on a constant tension dereeler device which is mounted directly to the traverse assembly.
The source spool traverses at the same rate as the coil as it is wound.
This allows the source kanthal wire to maintain a narrow angle to the mandrel wire
The demonstration machine is configured to wind a coil as long as 24 inches. The coil length can be a long as 39 inches with an optional extended traverse housing.
After the mandrel wire is fastened to the hand tightened drill chuck, a toggle switch operates an air cylinder which pulls the tailstock back to place tension on the mandrel wire between the two chucks.
When the coil is finished winding the toggle switch is again operated to push the tailstock in which releases tension on the mandrel wire so that the finished heater core coil can be slid off of the mandrel.
The machine can easily be converted to winding coils that only need a single powered spindle if winding needs change.