Name:WDG-01 Transformer Winder High Torsion Coil Winding Machine Flat wire winding machine Copper foil winding machine Heavy duty Transformer/Bobbin Winding Machine for 9 to 46gauge wire. AC motor driven spindle LT winding machine/Heavy-duty Transformer Winding Machine. Multiple winds distribution and Heavy-duty...Send Inquiry
Name:WDG-01 LT winding machine
High Torsion Coil Winding Machine
Flat wire winding machine
Copper foil winding machine
Heavy duty Transformer/Bobbin Winding Machine for 9 to 46gauge wire. AC motor driven spindle
Heavy-duty Transformer Winding Machine. Multiple winds distribution and Heavy-duty transformer coils with Gauge (AWG) round, square and rectangular wire
The WDG-01 Range of Coil Winding machines with automatic wire guide. Ideal for winding BIG transformers and solenoids.
The WDG-01 is a powerful and compact one spindle floor standing coil winding machine with a colour touch screen CNC, precision servomotor drive, and four-ratio gearbox. The winding machine is robustly constructed in heavy gauge welded galvanised steel, with covers in stainless steel, and is provided with a fixture plate, tailstock with security closure, guider system, safety guard and foot pedal
The applications of this machine include the manufacture of medium sized coils, including solenoids, motors, inductors, and power distribution transformers, typically in the range of 10 to 600 KVA.
User-selectable speed ranges of up to 3,000 rpm allow fast winding with small wires whilst delivering high torque for winding heavy wires.
The colour touch screen provides a simple and intuitive programming system with graphical interface and on-screen help, allowing even the most complex windings to be programmed in short periods of time in the user's choice of language. A foot pedal is provided so that the operator can control the machine manually if required.
For Up To 150KVA Transformer
Size of wound conductor
Center height over table/bench
More taper tail stock
Dimension of equipment(LXWXH)
Spanner,felt and others
Winding wire diameter
Winding coil diameter
Standard Winding Stroke:
Heavy Duty Overlocking Tailstock
Winding machine advantages
1. The use of cast iron structure, more thicker cast iron workbench, with 5M synchronous belt drive produce super torque, move vigorously at the end of the tail, with a thick line dedicated tension cable device, capable of large transformer coil winding work.
2. winding motor use imported JAPAN PANASONIC servo motor, torque positioning powerful.
3. The use of independent bearing design, toothed belt replacement quick and easy.
4. Power-off save winding data, effectively avoid scrap coil.
5. wind to bobbin end side, intelligent deceleration, can fast winding thick wire.
6. Machine can automatic measure out the start winding data and winding width.
7. Can set the spindle climb time, you can set the winding speed up and down when the machine winding.
8. Full-English touch screen display, the operation more convenient and quick.
9. Using 32-bit ARM control chip controller, faster computing speed, effectively reducing the cable error.
10. All optical input and output isolation, work stability.
11. The use of Japan imported bearings, belts, Taiwan imported inverter and screw to ensure stable performance.
• Very robust and reliable
• Layer winder with automatic stop at pre-set number of turns.
• Ideal for small batch and “specials”
• Excellent repeatability and accuracy
• Can be supplied as a complete production unit,mounted on a table with wire tensioning and de-reeling devices, full safety guarding and foot pedal operation.
• Optional infinitely variable DC drive
• The wire guide is driven to and from by reversing dog gears via a lead screw. The traverse direction can be changed manually by a lever. The reverse carriage can be released by a quick release nut and moved to any desired position.
• The tailstock is provided with a ball race and quick release lever. The machine is provided with a universal winding spindle with cones for easy clamping of the bobbins.
• The two stage wire range is selected by a lever and adjusting wheel.
•An easily read scale shows the wire pitch setting.
• The machines are driven by a single or three phase motor incorporating an enclosed mechanical clutch and brake which is foot-pedal operated.
•The clutch can be slipped and the hand wheel used to rotate the winding shaft.
• All models are supplied with an auto-stop facility
Suitable for large transformers winding, Bifilar winding, large coil winding, large diameter coil winding.